"uncopt" on google play store to find our apps.
If you find a bug (no, matter how small), please help us fix it by creating an issue on our bug tracker. You can do so anonymously (no login/registration is required).
- Phones and tablets.
- Android 2.3.3 (Gingerbread: API 10) and up.
- Amazon Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD.
- Android 4+ Holo style (even on Gingerbread).
- Action bar navigation.
- Browse internal storage, sdcard, external usb, internal filesystem and more with plugins (local network, ftp servers, ...)
- Browse archives (including nested archives) as if they were simple directories.
- Extract archives (zip, bz2, gz, tar).
- Create archives.
- Split view.
- View as list or grid, sorted by name, date or size.
- Copy/paste using official mechanism for compatibility with other apps.
- Sort by file size, file name and modification date.
- Automatic sync with the MediaStore (Gallery) and MTP connection (USB).
- Browse system files like any other (including system and user apps).
- Change file permissions, including special permissions (suid, guid & sticky).
- Remount read-only filesystems as read-write.
- UNCOPT File Browser PRO
Full featured, no ads, only permission required is write access to external storage.
- UNCOPT File Browser FREE
Full featured, ad-supported.
- UNCOPT File Browser LIMITED
Limited functionalities, no ads, only permission required is write access to external storage.
- Local Network Plugin
Access shared directories on your local network.
- Dropbox Plugin
Access your Dropbox accounts.
- Skydrive Plugin
Access your Skydrive accounts.
- Google Drive Plugin
Access your Google Drive accounts.
- FTP Plugin (almost done)
- Box.com Plugin
- Wifi Direct Plugin
- Background music player
- Rar archives support
- Root compatible text editor
- Simple command prompt